The Radnor Church of Christ had its beginning on the first Sunday of September, 1925. Brother H.M. Phillips preached the first sermon in a tent meeting on the corner of Nolensville Road and Antioch Pike. The first regular service was held on November 1, 1925, with nine members meeting in a small shoe shop on Nolensville Road. Shortly thereafter the church began to meet in a building occupied by the Cumberland Presbyterian Publishing House on Radnor Terrace. Later two lots were purchased and a building erected in the spring of 1927. The first service was held in July of 1927.
A new modern building was constructed in 1958. The Open House was held on August 17, 1958. It was to be used as an Educational Annex with twenty-five classrooms, an office, a minister’s study, a fellowship room, and storage.
The next undertaking was the present auditorium and originally more classrooms beneath it. Brother Luther L. Weathers preached the first sermon on April 2, 1962.